last day,
study in skul as a 3xiao student,
kinda sad,
how to say leh
失落 i think,

for next year,
i cant wear my favourite white short pants liao,
wear liao three years pls,
next year have to change to long pants,

my junior middle life is end like this,
although is not high as last year,
but i really like it,

next year,
many of my frenz missing,
some of them choose art stream,
some of them study at other skul,

and today hanging out,
is so high for me,
but hoei ser,
dun ask me to high liao,
really got some sad,
high 不起来 u know,

but,
is really happy,
we are frenz rite,

although this year got some unhappy moment,
but it wil become the past,
i think,
and 3 xiao wil become a memory in my mind,
4ever,

now,
waiting for the class trip xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
〓文隆〓5月25日〓双子座〓想哭〓单身中 〓想念着3孝〓经常一人产生幻想发呆〓懒就一个字〓想做个不平凡的人〓音乐〓看小说 § 我在这里 §

About this blog

2 hands to hold onto forever

2 eyes to gaze into for always

2 names written in the stars above

2 hearts joined by the purest of Love


Powered by Blogger.